Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cat

Dear really mangy cat that lives here,

Hello to the cat I have dubbed "Mange Cat". I know you're old as fuck and probably knew King Tut. I know you don't like me. I know you've considering cutting me open at least four times. And I know you almost died tonight. How do I know this? Because you were locked in a fucking basement for an entire day. What did you do when I came to save you out of your self preservative hibernation state? You got angry and ran away. I just saved your fucking life, mange cat! Sure, I could have chuckled heartily, even chortled, at the fact that you, my closest enemy sans NINA, had been locked underground for the foreseeable future, but my nice human demeanor caused me to save you. I guess that's why I'm a human and you a fucking cat. Fuck you, mange cat.


-Desmond

No comments:

Post a Comment