Monday, June 28, 2010

Miley Cyrus...yup, I said it

I'll get straight to the point. Miley Cyrus is 17. 17 is almost 18. And yes, I think it's time. I'm beginning the Miley Cyrus Countdown! 147 days until America's newest pop-superstar gone actress gone crazy (Brittany Spears?) is 18 and off on her own. I don't know how exactly that's going to go, but if she's already doing slutty things like these two videos, who knows what's going to happen once she's allowed to do that without being bitched at.


Here's something that I've recently deduced; Miley Cyrus=Hannah Montana (her Disney show character). Now, let's do a little switching around...stick with me.

((Miley Cyrus) - Cyrus) + Montana = Miley Montana
Do the same sort of math for the other name;

((Hannah Montana) - Montana) + Cyrus = Hannah Cyrus

Honestly, that was completely useless and annoying, but you see what I was getting at. Hannah Cyrus is a typical, unoriginal highschool girl's name. Miley Montana, however, is a low-class stripper's name. What I'm trying to say is that Miley Cyrus has 4 different alter egos! American popstar, Miley Cyrus; Disney role model, Hannah Montana; Unoriginal girl, Hannah Cyrus; and finally, wild stripper, Miley Montana. Take a wild guess as which one comes out once we hit that 18 mark.

Honestly, due to my short attention span, it's highly doubtful that I will ever bring up the countdown again. However, archive this post until a year or two after this little teenie bopper turns 18 and see how correct I was.

-Dr. Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment